I have been thought about how to make re scene using one of those directors that I chose when my idea went click!
I decide to re scene from the Switched At Birth film which is based in US. This film is involve deaf and hearing actress who use ASL (America Sign Language)- I can use some deaf friends in Deaf Academy and try to look for the hearing actor who use British Sign Language.
PRE PRODUCTION: Before I start to filming, I create the plan using the sheet of ‘Film Scene Details’ that include some media keyword:
WEEK 1: MONDAY 28TH- TUESDAY 29TH SEPTEMBER 2015:
- Finish the script and give it to Joel who would be act as Daphne.
- Continue work on storyboard
- Other actor who would be Bay, was unable to do filming because she have to go to her friend’s party.
- Luckily Joel have other friend who live in Teighmouth can do acting. Unfortunately Teighmouth is the small place and is difficult to find the house to borrow for filming.
- I decide to use my bedroom in Academy- this mean i have to say the staffs for permission.
WEDNESDAY 30TH OCTOBER 2015:
- Nearly finish with storyboard (finish with the drawing and during of the film)- I need to add the script on the storyboard so I can use it for subtitle.
- Add some information in the blog.
- Been ask the staffs in the Academy about the filming- they say yes.
THURSDAY 1ST OCTOBER 2015: Checklist blog
RESEARCH MY CHOSEN DIRECTOR: Switched At Birth 3X22 (Yuletide Fortune Tellers) name is Michael Grossman.
DETAILED ANALYSIS OF MY CHOSEN SCENE:
REASON OF MY CHOSEN SCENE TO RE MAKE:
- It is simply a conversation between Daphne and Bay
- It is a simple clip and easy to produce.
- Most deaf young people love to watch this.
- I want to create more deaf TV and film programmes for deaf actors in the UK in future as these are rare.
- Also I would like to create more of mainstream programmes with the deaf and hearing actor
PRE PRODUCTION OF SWITCHED AT BIRTH:
A) PRODUCTION SCHEDULE:
C) STORYBOARD ( Switched at Birth- 3×22) :
E) RISK ASSESSMENT: